воскресенье, 20 сентября 2020 г.

  1 курс. 

тема: местоимения.















 

This, that, these, those упражнения.

Упражнение 1. Circle the correct word.

  1. this /these shoes
  2. this / these trousers
  3. this / these socks
  4. this / these shorts
  5. this / these trainers
  6. this / these hat
  7. this / these dress
  8. this / these blouse
  9. this / these skirt
  10. this / these scarf
  11. this / these boots
  12. this / these tights

Упражнение 2. Choose the correct word.

  1. This / These trousers are black.
  2. That / Those shirt is very nice.
  3. That / Those shoes are comfortable.
  4. This / These skirt is old.
  5. This / Those T-shirt is my brother's.
  6. That / Those T-shirt is very small.

Упражнение 3. Write in this or these.

  1. Take _______ trousers.
  2. Take _______ sweater.
  3. Don't take _______ bag.
  4. Don't take _______ shorts.
  5. Take _______hat
  6. Take _______scarf.
  7. Don't take_______ boots.
  8. Take _______ shoes.

Упражнение 4. Circle the right word.

  1. This /These is a car.
  2. That / Those are planes.
  3. Those /That is a whale.
  4. That / Those are sharks.
  5. This / These is my guitar.
  6. That / Those is an island.

Упражнение 5. Insert the correct word.

  1. This __________ is easy.          a) questions b) homework
  2. These ___________ are my neighbors.          a) women b) man
  3. What are you doing ________ afternoon?        a) that b) this
  4. Who's ________ speaking?      a) this b) it
  5. These are my glasses and ________ are hers.      a) those b) that
  6. We are going to the seaside __________ summer.       a) that b) this
  7. __________ man over there is a famous politician.      a) That  b) These

Упражнение 6. Insert this, that, these, those.

  1. None of _______ present expressed any surprise on hearing __________.
  2. Try one of _____________.
  3. _________ is a computer
  4. ___________ are the TV sets of the latest type.
  5. Suddenly I felt something soft and warm on my knees. _________ was a cat.
  6. Whom were you talking with? ________ was a friend of mine.

Упражнение 7. Fill in the gaps with this, that, these, those.

  1. _________ people over there are waiting for the bus
  2. The day I first came to London was wonderful. I will remember _______day for ever.
  3. ______ summer I'm pretty busy.
  4. I'm working as a receptionist _______days.
  5. ________ were the days!
  6. Do you remember _______ winter when we all went to Egypt?
  7. Hello!__________ is Alan. Can I speak to Harry, please?
  8. _________ is a new cathedral and _________ one over there was built 900 years ago.
  9. Will you come over at five o'clock? I'll be at home at _________ time.
  10. The summer of 1999 I spent in the country. I remember we had a lot of rain _______ year.
  11. _________ are my sisters. They have just arrived from London.
  12. Who was ________ girl I saw you with last night?
  13. Do you want to sit on ______chair here or on ________ one over there?
  14. _________ sweets you gave me last night were very nice.
  15. Look at _______ colourful air balloons in the sky!
  16. Clyde and Nancy have decided to buy a house ______ year.
  17. _________ trees over there were planted by the pupils of our school
  18. ______ buildings just in front of you were erected in the 18th century.
  19. Hello, Mrs Swift.________ is Mr Willis from Globe &Co speaking
  20. I wish I would have bought ______ woolen sweater last Sunday.
  21. You'd better take ________ The others we saw don't match your dress.
  22. I couldn't forget_________ beautiful girl I had met in the park.
  23. Do you know ________ little boy? He says he has been lost in the shop
  24. Can you reach ________ old books on the top shelf?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

  WORKSHEETS PRESENT SIMPLE AND PRESENT COINTINUOUS PAST CONTINUOUS PAST CONTINUOUS PAST PARTICIPLES CROSSWORDS PRESENT PERFECT PAST SIMPLE ...